Jake Mazanke is a first-year student pursuing a masters degree in Digital Storytelling at Loyola University Chicago. Jake graduated summa cum laude and received a Bachelor’s of Communication in Journalism from Loyola University Chicago in 2016.
Jake’s relevant professional experience includes:
- Production Assistant at Big Ten Network for the 2015 football season
- Executive Producer of Rambler Sports Locker
- Sports writer for the Loyola Phoenix
- Editorial Intern for Urban Daddy
- Public Relations Intern on the Vector Marketing Digital Strategy Team